[Breaking News] Cory Ledesma officially leaves 2K and WWE Games

Alex™

Yeah its true and no more crappy Wrestling Games,Hope he gets a job elsewhere.

Not trying to be rude to you, but maybe he wasn't a people guy. We still gotta respect him, he was with the franchise ever since SD! 2. Some one should really make a tribute video (a serious one). But again, i still can't wait till 2K15 the real 2K WWE Game

Edited by Alex™

the way this community is treating him is mindboggling to me.. if it wasn't for him alot of the stuff we've had in the game might not have come to pass.. did you ever think that next year might just end up being a bare bones game? you're complaining about stuff like create an arena etc but you just might not have it at all if VC takes over. Especially if the rumor that Yukes is gone as well is true. Yukes owns the current engine and everything that's been implemented over the last few games. Think about it

the way this community is treating him is mindboggling to me.. if it wasn't for him alot of the stuff we've had in the game might not have come to pass.. did you ever think that next year might just end up being a bare bones game? you're complaining about stuff like create an arena etc but you just might not have it at all if VC takes over. Especially if the rumor that Yukes is gone as well is true. Yukes owns the current engine and everything that's been implemented over the last few games. Think about it

Exactly

Exactly  

yeah people just don't get it...

maybe one day they will. and by that time it'll be too late

you might be jumping to conclusions by saying he is gone. He very well could be gone, however he might have just been told to only use social media for personal use. The company might want all info only coming from 1 source (@wwegames account).

you might be jumping to conclusions by saying he is gone. He very well could be gone, however he might have just been told to only use social media for personal use. The company might want all info only coming from 1 source (@wwegames account).

exactly^

Yeah its true and no more crappy Wrestling Games,Hope he gets a job elsewhere.

Not trying to be rude to you, but maybe he wasn't a people guy. We still gotta respect him, he was with the franchise ever since SD! 2. Some one should really make a tribute video (a serious one). But again, i still can't wait till 2K15 the real 2K WWE GameAgree with You on that.

well aubrey tweeted from his personal account that he is moving north (sanfrancisco) to continue to work on wwegames. Cory might have just left and didn't want to relocate.

exactly^  

like i said, aubrey just tweeted

aubrey sitterson ‏@aubreysitterson 49m

BIG NEWS: This January, I’m moving up North to join the @2K mothership and continue working on @WWEGames!

so if that was the case he wouldn't be tweeting that as well

guys c'mon wtf are you complaining about??? if he has lost his job who gives a fk ??? Just look at nba 2k and its development in the past few years in comparison to WWE Games. Do you really think 2K are gonna fuck up this game? They took control late last year and look at the difference already with this year's game (still not perfect but it FINALLY feels like steps have been made in the right direction, without sacrificing something major that we loved).

Personally I don't mind if they got rid of every single person associated with previous games, we might end up with a fairly basic game to start with but i'm 100% confident that within 2-3 years it will be better than anything we EVER had, especially on next gen.

Fk corey ledesma! especially since the cunt put his full name in the creation suite when far more common names like LUKE and HARPER are missing! who the fk are gonna wanna create him??? From the tweet i doubt he's lost his job, but if he has good riddance... Guy was fully taking advantage of the lack of competition in wrestling games.

Until I see an official statement, it could mean anything. I mean, I work with a company that has an official twitter but I also have a personal one.

Personally I like the guy. He's not great at marketing. Like Alex said, maybe he's not a people's person. He's part of the dev team, not the marketing team.

guys c'mon wtf are you complaining about??? if he has lost his job who gives a fk ???

I sort of give a fk. I don't want people to lose their jobs. It's hard enough to make ends meet with a job these days.

if cory ledesma is gone I would like to official vote for aubrey sitterson to be promoted to cory's former job, aubrey desrves to be a creative manager or something along that line.

guys c'mon wtf are you complaining about??? if he has lost his job who gives a fk ???

I sort of give a fk. I don't want people to lose their jobs. It's hard enough to make ends meet with a job these days.

i agree, no1 deserves to lose they're job IF they are doing it well.... but i'm sorry, maybe it was a budget problem but NO developer that worked on WWE games over the past 3 or so years could say they did they're job well. It MAY not directly have been their fault but we were still given pretty much the same game every year in a new box.

I'm a guy with a marketing background myself and if sum1 gave me a bullshit product to sell over and over again. that's just making MY job harder. imagine how hard it was for the marketing guys to sell that crap, they had to try to make MINOR changes and bug fixes look like a big deal! the real hard workers were the guys doing all the marketing... 

Edited by datkido

I'm a guy with dev background and this game had more changes than the recent Call of Duty, coding wise. So at the very least they've done better than Infinity Ward.

guys c'mon wtf are you complaining about??? if he has lost his job who gives a fk ??? Just look at nba 2k and its development in the past few years in comparison to WWE Games. Do you really think 2K are gonna fuck up this game? They took control late last year and look at the difference already with this year's game (still not perfect but it FINALLY feels like steps have been made in the right direction, without sacrificing something major that we loved).

Personally I don't mind if they got rid of every single person associated with previous games, we might end up with a fairly basic game to start with but i'm 100% confident that within 2-3 years it will be better than anything we EVER had, especially on next gen.

Fk corey ledesma! especially since the cunt put his full name in the creation suite when far more common names like LUKE and HARPER are missing! who the fk are gonna wanna create him??? From the tweet i doubt he's lost his job, but if he has good riddance... Guy was fully taking advantage of the lack of competition in wrestling games.

you are really slow... 2k didn't have a presence in the game other than promotion. this game was a thq game. people like you are really sad