New screens.

thatsoccerguy

thatsoccerguy
good lookin' dude, cheers for posting them.

yeah, figured i'd save people the trouble of going through the preview. smile.gif

i see a new boat in the pic where the two guys are shooting at it

it looks like the lanuch from sa the boat that you find in the mitiar base in sf with a gun that dosn't work maybe in vcs the gun can work

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

user posted image

wtf?

user posted image

Universitario de deportes campeon !!!y ya lo ves y ya lo ves somos campeones otra vez!!!f*ck im staying

user posted image

Passenger hanging out window. Which could mean we could use passenger driveby? Maybe passenger driveby in mulitplayer (if it's included)?

Fun biggrin.gif.

Carlito_Brigante

Not really feelin' the double-breasted suits the Vance brothers are wearing, but the suit with the tie is nice icon14.gif

this game has everyhting

100 songs

multiplayer

gta game

bored.gif

user posted image

Universitario de deportes campeon !!!y ya lo ves y ya lo ves somos campeones otra vez!!!f*ck im staying

Yeah his clothes are good but is it the same a LCS were you change at ure safe house or is it like vice city were you walk into the chlothes icon?

Carlito_Brigante
Yeah his clothes are good but is it the same a LCS were you change at ure safe house or is it like vice city were you walk into the chlothes icon?

It'll probably be where you obtain the clothes and then be able to change at your safehouse icon14.gif

HOW did I know the Huey Bell UH-1 was going to be in the game??

I posted it a while ago in a topic "Planes and Helis" I think it was called.

We honestly don't care.

Anyway, I'm really loving the new sunset atmosphere. The vehicles are looking better than the ones in LCS, the colors aren't as subtle and flat.

user posted image

It'll probably be where you obtain the clothes and then be able to change at your safehouse icon14.gif

Yeah that would be good.

I wonder how this brawling will work. What will happen if you throw somebody into a wall? Ragdoll Maybe? Or it could be a few set animations depending on what part of the body hits the wall.

Carlito_Brigante

Yeah that would be good.

Yeah, that's the best, but I'd like to actually buy the clothes instead of get 'em after a mission.